Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pushing.

Lately i have been thinking about whos really pushing my photography in and out of the water, Who i look upto and who inspires me.

In no order here are some of the guys and reasons why these people are on this list.



Ray Collins.
His amazing fisheye skills is what inspires me in the "balls on the line situation".
Also a all round nice guy and has helped me many times.



Chris Gurney.
Being younger than me and having the natural talent that he has pushes me to further my skills on land and in the water. Always keen to show his new work and doesn't have a big head like many of the young dudes.
As well as being a good bloke.
Paul Gleeson.
A good mate and local photog whos approach to it is what gets me stoked. No matter what the lens he produces the goods. Such a laid back kind of guy with a good attitude towards photos and always keen for a beer. Him being there always pushs me to want to achieve more.



Chris Dixon.
Dicko is the exact same age as me and has a great talent for fisheye. The man can make something out of nothing with his fisheye and always enjoy shooting with him and seeing his work. He pushes me the most out of anyone as we are both always shooting together and always want to have the better shot.




These four guys all have a few things in common, They are all the nice guys with out attitudes, They are all talented with every lens in their hand, They are all keen to help out and always have hints and tips.
These guys may not be the big wig contracted photogs but these guys are the ones that inspire me to do what i do and push me to keep going and improve my shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home